c

c

*

*

Friday, October 5, 2018

Sketches in Autumn~wizards and ladies



sketches in Autumn


sketch~victoria pettella





sketch~victoria pettella





sketch~victoria pettella






sketch~victoria pettella




sketch~ victoria pettella





sketch~victoria pettella


Thanks for visiting
*
visit PPF

sketch~victoria pettella


Wishing you all 
a magical Autumn season
*




notes
*Wizard sketches
in technical pencils on watercolor papers
*Blue lady
Blue Mars/Staedtler technical pencil/blue pencil-pastels



28 comments:

Jean said...

Such amazing sketches! So inspiring!

Victoria said...

Jean
deep appreciation! have a sweet day!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful sketches, great to see you around again at PPF. Have a magical autumn. Hugs, Valerie

Linda Kunsman said...

really fantastic sketches Victoria- the details are amazing! Happy PPF, and a happy, blessed autumn to you.

Christine said...

Lovely work, I love that window photo too.

Victoria said...

Christine
Thank you, I love those old vintage windows, it is lovely seeing the blur of autumn and summer colors through it each day.

Victoria said...

Linda
Thanks Linda, glad you liked it..it is fun and addictive sketching isn't it!
Happy Autumn sweet friend!

Victoria said...

Valerie-jael
Thanks Valerie, happy to be back again too!

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh wow! These are amazing! They're so delicate and detailed. I love them!

Jennifer Rose said...

the first guy looks very thoughtful and wise :)
and the ladies hat reminds me of the blue flower :)
nice round of sketches :)

Victoria said...

Jennifer Rose
thank you, I love what you said about the flower..very cool. Looking forward to seeing what new magic you have been up to.

Victoria said...

Lisa Isabella
deep thanks Lisa...such lovely words..I appreciate it!

JFM said...

Your sketches are without doubt the most beautiful and magical pieces of art that I have ever seen!
I feel as if I am visiting an ethereal world when I visit your blog and I love it!!!
Big Hugs ❤💮❤🍁❤🎃❤🍂❤👻❤

Victoria said...

Jan (JFM)
Jan you are such an inspiring and talented artist, I admire your work/art and poetry so much..so coming from you ...your words touch me! Thanks, such a deeply beautiful thing to say, I so appreciate it. Hugs kindred spirit! Have a beautiful wkd.

hmuxo said...

Gorgeous work as always!!! The detail you put in your work is wonderful, Victoria!!!! I love visiting you....SO unique!!!!
Happy Autumn to you.... Hugs....,

Victoria said...

hmuxo
Yay Hilda, I have missed your beautiful realm of art, cannot wait to see what new works you have been up to. Deep thanks for such beautiful words. I love visiting your inspiring realm too Hilda, your portraits are phenomenal..thanks so much for visiting hugs

Tammie Lee said...

such wonderful glimpses of your autumn land
and magical beings in your art.
lovely autumn to you!

Victoria said...

Tammie Lee

Hello magical friend, thanks for your sweet words. yes Autumn looks so gorgeous right now, perfect timing for this wkd here,Thanksgiving!

Jeannette said...

hi victoria,

wow,your sketches are amazing,so beautiful lady and magical,i love all the deatils on it,very beautiful and magical,love to see this on your wonderful post,my wonderful friend.
wishing you a wonderful october.

hugs jenny

DVArtist said...

Victoria your art is just stunning. The magic shows.

Victoria said...

Jeannette
Your words are so beautiful , thank you so much my sweet friend, I appreciate it very much. Happy October to you too!

Victoria said...

Nicole
deep thanks my friend!

Crafting Queen said...

Amazing sketches.

Beth Niquette said...

Your artwork is wonderful. The fellow with the beard reminds me of my precious younger brother. Thank you for this post. You are a wonderfully multi-talented artist!

Victoria said...

Crafting Queen
Thank you so much! Have a sweet day!

Victoria said...

Beth Niquette
Deep thanks Beth! How lovely, that makes me smile to think one of my sketches looks like your brother! Your words are so beautiful, I appreciate it very much! I love your amazing world of art too and always look forward to your work!
Have a sweet day
V

Lowcarb team member said...

I enjoyed seeing your sketches and your photographs.

All the best Jan

Victoria said...

Lowcarb team member

Thanks so much Jan for your kind words and visit!

))0((

))0((

From Earth to the Cosmos

From Earth to the Cosmos

solitary beings

solitary beings

journey of creation

Meditation Paintings with Victoria

Follow your Artistic Soul, Be True to your Journey

Follow your Artistic Soul, Be True to your Journey